Being secretive at times is but normal among us people. For some reasons, we like to hide and keep some things to ourselves. Normally, hidden smart phones app could mean that these features are used to do nasty things like stalking other people, hiding gallery and messages and even cheating on partners.
Sometimes we do not know when to save a relationship until everything is already falling apart and too late to save. Track down now which applications your lover is hiding and find out the possible reasons why.
Unearth Apps Your Partner Hides from YouThere are lots of software that enables the stealth mode and hidden features. Most of these installations are free of charge and are easily accessible via Google Play and Apple Store.
Once these settings are activated, it is quite hard for you to detect the concealed programs even if you try to uncover all installed software on the smartphone, not to mention the possibility that the user will catch you first snooping.
In exchange of our readers’ peaceful nights, we carefully looked for the easiest and best means to detect the unseen. Read along and find out how.
A. Using Device Settings and Interface
• Hit the Settings icon and go to the applications section in an Android device. All installed programs (including hidden applications) can be viewed from there and see for yourself if any of them are suspicious.
• Take a look on the two navigation buttons of your phone (back and task buttons). Open the menu view and press task button. You will see an option that says “show hidden apps”. Click this and see what appears next.
• Look through unexplained missing data or blanks and sudden rise in media or data usage. Some apps also utilize networking features of mobile phones but clear up tracks. See if your partner’s web history is always cleared off.
• Rooted smartphones can be installed with Titanium Backup or use the option Settings>Apps>All for view all programs installed.
• Access Settings > General > Restrictions in your iPhone device and uncheck the programs that are hidden.
• Going through Application Drawer > Home > Settings > Hide Applications in an Android device lets you scroll through programs you wish to conceal. Repeating the process in a reverse order will reveal the files and apps.
If the target mobile unit does not support any of these functionalities, you might have to discreetly and quickly install third party software. Plan and time your moves very well. It might be the last and only shot you have to see if he is using his phone to cheat on you.
B. Using Installed Tracker Applications
• Use file sharing softwares such as Xender, Shareit and Xionee. These will sort out files according to type (apps, videos, images etc.) to facilitate file sharing. Quickly install it in a target phone (anyways, he will not suspect your motives in using file sharing programs), go over the applications installed sections and you can view all installations regardless if these are visible or hidden.
• ES File Explorer, with its build-in app manager, enables you to uncover secrets by accessing the following: “Tools> App Manager> System Apps”.
• Scanning app which are available for free will also help you identify and eliminate suspicious of hidden software.
• Nova Launcher and Apex are concealer tools that you should look for in your spouse’s phone. These installations have the capability to catch cheating boyfriend. Clicking the small triangle in the main program drawer of Nova Launcher will enable you to reveal all concealed apps.
• Look for a KeepSafe software package in your lover’s mobile device. He might be using this to upload media files and keep them password protected so that you will not have any access to them. Its SafeSend feature makes him even more cunning because he can send the files to someone but the recipient will receive a text message containing a link in which the media files sent are available.
• Beware of disguise apps like Hide it Pro, Secret Calculator or Smart Hide Calculator. Icons may appear like audio manager and calculators even when you open them but they have hidden features.
For instance, Hide it Pro in Android devices functions like a legit audio manager but increasing or decreasing the volumes may perform other tasks such as deleting or hiding contents. Combination of buttons may also activate other functions that are meant to disguise vulgarities and other secrets.
There are also other cues which suggest that he might be cheating on you such as sudden changes in his behavior, he appears to be shocked when you go near him while he is using his device, reluctance to lend his phone and too much engrossment or attachment to his mobile gadget.
Some applications also offer a feature that deletes, protects or hides contents through mechanical means such as shaking of phone so watch out if he does such thing.
With all the hopes that any of these tactic works on your partner’s device, we also like to warn you that you have to ready yourself with whatever comes out of your quest for the truth. If you ever find what you are looking for, engage your spouse in a friendly conversation instead of letting your anger boil in your blood.
Although these things may not be intuitive approaches to make, you have to save your relationship somehow. May this guide help you, and please feel free to share this post and help people seek the truth.
You may like:
Is There An App To Catch Cheaters For iPhone And Android Smartphone?
20 Apps You Don’t Want Your Boyfriend to Have
"How To Catch A Cheating Spouse, Girlfriend or Boyfriend' -- Absolutely FREE!"
Receive FREE email newsletter that is absolutely jam-packed with the hottest information to help you catch your cheating partner, PLUS true-life stories of how people have caught their spouses cheating on them.
Enter your email address to receive this free newsletter
your email address safe.